Friday, October 2, 2009

Just like a real athlete

I feel just like a real athlete. I have to have knee surgery. All the real athletes have surgeries. They get theirs from working too hard, mine is that my knee and leg bone are not aligned properly....or something like that. I saw the x-rays.

Chef Ricardo made up the best dinner last night. Whereas I just add onions to EVERYTHING and call it a made up dish, he actually came up with a winner. He stir-fried broccoli, then steamed it, mixed it with olive oil, sauteed onion, whole wheat pasta, and no fat feta cheese. Ummm Ummm Good. It's the only time I have wanted more broccoli in my entire life.

Once I was going to cook something and the recipe said to saute it. I didn't know what that was and there was no glossary in the cookbook, so I put the cookbook away and probably haven't opened it since. I do know how to saute nowthough.

No comments:

Post a Comment