Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Truth: Hoarding

I watched a program on TV last night about people who were hoarders. Too close to home for me to enjoy. Which leads to yet another issue im my life that needs to be addressed. My clutter. Much of my life looks as if someone dumped the world's largest purse around me. I'm sorta like the Pigpen character in the Peanuts Comic Strip. Wherever I am, my stuff surrounds me. I mean to do better but I have a little bit of that hoarding thing, and a little bit of that OCD thing, and a whole lotta stuff. I know I'm supposed to throw it all away. Instead I promise I will organize it and when I try it's a rather daunting task.

It may be time to add a new wing to the house and fill it with organizational consultants. I'll look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment