Sunday, August 2, 2009

Staffing Needs

If i am going to be, at least, in consideration for at least one person on the race committee of a very small race, I need to have staff. Yes, my ultimate goal is to win Le Tour, but I figure Lance will win in '10, so i'm creating an intermeditate goal. As I mentioned, I need many staff members and in some cases many teams of staff members. Since I have been without a job for a week, hiring staff will require much imagination. Luckily, I have much imagination. My favorite bumber sticker? Reality is for people with little imagination.

Curent Staffing Needs:
General Manager
Trainer
Nutritionist
Sports Psychologist
Domistique
Personal Assistant
Business Manager
Information Technology Guy
Publicist
Designer/Stylist
Team
Sponsor

And that's just to get things going.
My next major decsion is which one to hire first. Ah...... perhaps I will hire a general manager to make that decision for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment