Tuesday, September 22, 2009

paper diposal update

Rick got rid of the paper by building a little bonfire at the cul de sac. He pointed out that burning in daylight is not legal unless it is burning season. As far as I am concerned there are four seasons, and not one of them is Burning Season. How are you supposed to know all these rules? I'll probably have the fire police on my doorstep like those idiots who told the world on Dr. Phil about their illegal activities. How low are the ratings for Dr. Phil anyway? How far they fall. I knew Dr. Phil had lost some of his cache when I saw vitamins for sale with his picture on them. When I first glanced at them, I thought they were a supplement for bald people. Then it wasn't much longer and his wife's book was on the clearance rack. Not a good sign.

Anyway, dear readers, you are probably saying what an idiot I am to announce to the world that I have broken burning laws. Ah ha! Not to worry. My blog only has 3 readers. So if I end up incarcerated over this, I have the field narrowed down on who turned me in.

Rick also pointed out that there was way too much paper to burn in the sink. He said it reminded him of when I wanted to get rid of an old couch with a chain saw. I still think we could have cut it up and put it in the trash, a little bit at a time, every week. Power tools rock.

1 comment: